Engaging in a new project or process and need more information or an outside expert? Browse through our supported databases of professionals and vetted third party resources.
- Boston Foundation Directory of Racial Equity Capacity Builders. In June of 2020, the Boston Foundation commissioned this directory of individuals and organizations providing racial equity consulting and other training services.
- New England Nonprofit Consultant Directory. The NSC joined with the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving and the Human Service Forum in Springfield to establish this searchable database providing nonprofit organizations with information on consultants serving our region.
- Massachusetts Nonprofit Network Free Webinars & Trainings!
- Leaders on Board through Leadership Pioneer Valley- Support for your Board of Directors!
- Philanthropy MA’s training calendar on all things fundraising and philanthropy
Tools & Information:
- Board member toolkit- designed specifically for board chairs, but something for everything with a governance responsibility
- Massachusetts Nonprofit Network’s Important Information for Nonprofits
- Worcester Public Library Grants Resource Center & Access to Foundation Online
- GWCF List of Local Funders [PDF]
*We do not endorse any consultant found in these directories and users are urged to check references before hiring.