As stewards of community resources, we have a commitment to telling a larger collective impact story. Your role as a grantee partner is crucial to achieving this shared goal.
Expectations of Grantee Partners
As our grantee partners, you play a huge role in helping us achieve our responsibility as stewards of community resources to report on and tell stories of collective impact. To achieve this goal, we ask that all grantee partners are able to:
- Expend your grant within 18 months of award
- Submit a progress report detailing their successes, challenges and lessons learned at the completion of their project or within one year of the grant award.
- Promote our granting partnership on marketing materials, and any project-related press
- Be in touch with your program officer over the course of your grant award. Things come up and projects shift course — we want to be a resource and partner in any way we can.
As a new/recent grantee, there are a few forms that will allow us to process your grant quick and also help us understand the impact of your grant down the line.
- Grant Payment: Electronic Funds Transfer Enrollment Form [PDF]
- Grant Report (coming soon)
- CDBG Grantees Only: Sample CDBG Reporting Template [PDF]
- FOLK Grantees Only: FOLK Final Grant Report [DOC]
Publicizing Your Recent Grant
We invite all current grantees to share the news of their funding with their networks. Click here for information on how to do just that and the logos and guidance to go with it.
Contact Jonathan Cohen
Vice President of Community Impact