We've compiled external resources that may be useful for nonprofit organizations.
Consultants and Tools
Engaging in a new project or process and need more information or an outside expert? Browse through our supported databases of professionals and vetted third-party resources.
- Boston Foundation Directory of Racial Equity Capacity Builders. In June of 2020, the Boston Foundation commissioned this directory of individuals and organizations providing racial equity consulting and other training services.
- New England Nonprofit Consultant Directory. The NSC joined with the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving and the Human Service Forum in Springfield to establish this searchable database providing nonprofit organizations with information on consultants serving our region.
- Massachusetts Nonprofit Network Free Webinars & Trainings!
- Institute for Trustees, hosted by Essex County Community Foundation in partnership with GWCF and other community foundations in MA
- Philanthropy MA’s training calendar on all things fundraising and philanthropy
Tools & Information
- Board member toolkit- designed specifically for board chairs, but something for everything with a governance responsibility
- Massachusetts Nonprofit Network’s Important Information for Nonprofits
- Worcester Public Library Grants Resource Center
- GWCF List of Local Funders [PDF]
Blogs, Books, and News
A curated resource of what’s happening in the nonprofit world.
Tried and True Resources
- Blue Avocado for practical tools and tips
- Nonprofit AF for the fun, frustrating and what needs to change in the sector
- Nonprofit Quarterly for the nonprofit sector equivalent of the Harvard Business Review
Reports and Articles
- Wage Equity Matters, TSNE- a deeper analysis of compensation and benefits data from Valuing our Nonprofit Workplace report
- Valuing our Nonprofit Workplace, TSNE- A regional survey of nonprofit compensation and benefit
Networks and Groups
Looking for local, regional and national places to meet new people and connect and learn together? Click through for some of our favorite places to do just that.
Contact Jonathan Cohen
Vice President of Community Impact