We require an online application for all grant programs. The first time an organization applies to the Foundation through our online application system, it creates an organization account to use for each application going forward. If this your first time applying online, please create a new account using the link below.
Greater Worcester Community Foundation's online grant application platform
The Online Application Process
Our Online Application system allows you to:
- Upload files directly from your own server
- Share drafts with others at your organization
- Log on/off until ready to submit
- Receive immediate confirmation that your application is complete
- Keep track of your application history
- Please write down and save your password
- You’ll use the same log-in information for all applications to the Foundation, over time
- If someone else from your organization has applied to the Foundation, they have already created an account for your organization
- If possible, please use the account created by your organization’s previous applicant
Deletion of Drafts Policy:
Unless the applicant requests otherwise through an email to email@example.com, the Foundation shall delete any applications remaining in “draft” stage 60 days after the deadline.
After You Apply
Once your application has been completed and moved forward for consideration, you will be assigned a program officer, who will contact you to develop an understanding of your organization and its distinctive strengths, challenges and aspirations. Every completed application will be considered by a Foundation committee. Every applicant will be notified of the status, either approved or declined.
Contact Jonathan Cohen
Vice President for Programs & Strategy