The Foundation is redesigning their website and is looking to showcase the work of local rising photographers. We are looking to feature photographs that depict the beauty and uniqueness of Worcester County.
- All photographers (emerging and seasoned) are welcome! Attribution will be given to each photographer whose photo(s) is selected. All entrants must be 18 or older.
- Number of entries is limited to 4 per person and they must be from different seasons.
- All entries can be of outdoor themes (landscapes and close-up shots are acceptable) or groups of people/events. Individual photographs of people or household pets, as the primary subject will not be considered.
- All entries must be scenes in Worcester County.
- Each entry must be the work of the person submitting the photo.
- All images must be high-resolution digital images in jpeg format, with a file size of at least 500 KB and no greater than 3,000 KB. Landscape image orientation preferred. No prints or paper copies will be accepted.
Winners will be notified after Friday, February 4, 2022. Those selected for the Greater Worcester Community Foundation website will be provided a $200 stipend per photo selected.
To enter, submit digital image(s) submitted to email@example.com. All entries must include the name of the photographer and the location for where the picture was taken.
The Greater Worcester Community Foundation reserves the right to use photos selected in ways it deems appropriate.
ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY Friday, January 14, 2022.