Greater Worcester Community Foundation is currently accepting grant applications for the Jeppson Memorial Fund for Brookfield. The Fund provides money to civic and community projects that help improve the lives of Brookfield residents and enrich the cultural environment.Grants from the Fund may be used for general support, special programs, staff costs, equipment purchase, construction or supplies; training or conferences; planning efforts with other organizations; research and program evaluation.
The Jeppson Memorial Fund for Brookfield provides support for:
- Cultural or artistic performances; public seminars; festivals or exhibitions;
- Services that help frail or vulnerable citizens, or that contribute to public health and safety;
- Opportunities for educational enrichment;
- Youth involvement in recreation, sports and the arts;
- Projects that foster community awareness and connections among different groups.
An advisory committee comprised of Brookfield residents and others shall review and recommend awards. Approximately $6,500 is available for Brookfield on an annual basis. For more information, Contact Sarah Shugrue,