Greater Worcester Community Foundation is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to the President/CEO and Board of Directors. The Executive Assistant will be a confidential assistant, primarily responsible for providing accurate and timely administrative and programmatic support.
- Manage an extremely active calendar, prepare correspondence and reports, and arrange travel plans, budgets and agendas
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the President/CEO's schedule is followed and respected
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the President/CEO with staff, Board members, partners and others, on matters related to President/CEO and GWCF
- Keep President/CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately; act as a "barometer” - having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President/CEO updated
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President/CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature; determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Provide assistance to and act as primary back-up for the President/CEO for the accurate and timely preparation of materials for Board of Director's meetings, preparing board packages, etc. Assist with the planning and coordination or meetings and events
Qualifications and Skills
- 7 - 10 years' experience supporting Senior Level Executives
- Must have the ability to maintain effectiveness in a fast paced environment
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to act independently
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership development
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage calendars, prepare presentations, review and prepare correspondence and reports, organize prioritize and manage workflow
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, etc.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills required
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
- Must have demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media platforms
- Bachelor's degree in business, public administration strongly preferred
Please submit resume and cover letter via the following link: Click here to apply.
Download the job description here.